Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Waiting

These last couple days I have spent most of my time in the police station due to my need to check in. Though after standing in line for over 2 hours my host mother, Kristina, and I were told my host father, Drazen, needed to be there. So we returned home and went for a bike ride in the beautiful park not 5 mins away from my skyscraper. The park is beautiful and contains 5 small lakes which we biked to all of. Today we returned to the police station and waited another hour and a half for me to receive permission to live in Croatia for the first 3 months after which I will be receiving my student visa. Later today I will be walking around town with Petra, Marta's friend, and another girl who will go to my school. Also tonight is my first rotary meeting which I am very excited for because it means more information.

2 comments:

  1. Is this a statue from the park? It looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your meeting went well. Glad your making connections.

    ReplyDelete